vendredi 17 juillet 2009

Google Chrome OS can't be perfectly secure

Google's plan to release a Chrome-based OS next year has garnered the expected fanfare that comes with anything the company announces. I've also seen articles in which people at Google are quoted as saying the OS will be free from malware and immune to malicious hackers. My gut feeling is that these folks were misquoted. I don't think anyone with serious experience in this field would make that sort of claim -- but I could be wrong.

Whether or not they said it, the question remains: Is it truly possible for the search giant to accomplish what no other company has and release a perfectly secure OS? The answer: Probably not. (For the sake of full disclosure, I'm a security architect at Microsoft.)
Read More

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Technology Blogs - Blog Rankings